Welcome to “Quarantine Questions.” The newest segment from Music Existence will explore what your favorite bands have been up to while self-isolating at home during the global coronavirus pandemic. Today’s edition brings Dorothy, the west coast next generation rockstar who channels decades of music into her soulful classic rock sound. Last year saw Dorothy touring extensively, headlining shows across North America as well as joining Breaking Benjamin’s amphitheatre tour last summer. She is currently writing and recording her highly anticipated third studio album.
1) Name a show(s) you’ve been binge watching.
Dorothy: TIGER KING like the rest of the world!
2) Do you have a favorite quarantine snack?
Dorothy: I’ve been making homemade nachos in the oven with EVERYTHING on them.
3) Who has been on your quarantine playlist?
Dorothy: GARBAGE, BLONDIE, HALESTORM, BEBE REXHA, KESHA, POPPY, LIZZO, BADFLOWER, BAD WOLVES, PAPA ROACH, ICE NINE KILLS
4) Have you picked up any new hobbies since being at home?
5) Where is the first place you’re going once this is all over?
Dorothy: The recording studio.