Number One iTunes duo FaB (Fitzsimon and Brogan) are looking for the next big pop star to record one of their tunes, mixed by worldwide hit producer Pat Collier
This is somebody’s chance to record a brand new original song written and produced by FaB, mixed by Pat Collier and promoted by MTS Management Group and WTPL Records.”— Neil Fitzsimon, FaB
UK pop songwriting and production duo, Neil Fitzsimon and Bee Brogan (FaB), in association with MTS Management Group and WTPL Records, have announced their “FaB Pop Star 2019” Contest. The iTunes chart-topping duo are conducting an exhaustive worldwide search for the next undiscovered artist to record on their next hit release. Platinum producer, Pat Collier (Katrina and the Waves, Carly Rae Jepsen) has signed on to mix the track. It will be released and promoted on FaB’s label, WTPL Records. The song will also receive additional promotion from MTS.
“This is not just another X-Factor type contest,” said Neil Fitzsimon. “We are not looking for a generic sound-alike. We are looking for someone a bit edgy, whether it be a solo singer or a group. This is somebody’s chance to record a brand new original song written and produced by FaB, mixed by Pat Collier and promoted by MTS Management Group and WTPL Records.”
Rules for the contest are as follows:
1. The contest is open to all vocalists, worldwide, ages 16-40.
2. Entrants must audition via a video performance of ANY SONG. Interpretation is up to the entrant. The tracks can be found on FaB’s Spotify page at https://open.spotify.com/artist/4DdsE1EMCORlBi7Gy4oXvR.
3. Video auditions must be posted to Youtube as a PUBLIC video.
4. The video title should include the name of the entrant and “FaB Pop Star 2019 Audition.” The description of the video should include the name of the song and #fabpopstar2019.
5. All videos must be posted no later than April 30, 2019.
6. Entrants are encouraged to share the video on social media, using the #fabpopstar2019 and tagging FaB on their pages (listed below.) While not the only determining factor, Youtube likes, comments, and shares will be taken into consideration when selecting the winner.
7. Youtube links MUST be emailed to email@example.com and received no later than April 30, 2019 at 11:59pm Eastern to be considered.
8. All entrants acknowledge that FaB, MTS Management Group, and WTPL Records have the discretion and permission to use all entry videos in promotions for the contest.
9. Winner will be notified by or before May 15, 2019.
10. Entrants understand that they will need access to, at a minimum, home recording software, such as Garage Band, in order to record final vocal to be used on recording. No travel is required, and no studio fees will be paid.
11. Prizes will include, but are not limited to the publicity and exposure received from promotion of the contest and final recording.
For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT FaB: Neil Fitzsimon, the songwriter, and Bee Brogan, the vocalist, aim to produce “Pure Pop For Now People.” Preferring to remain faceless in an industry that holds image in high regard, the pair have gone on to form a songwriting/production partnership that led to placement of their songs in Film and TV, including a USA Sci-Fi Feature Film. They also wrote a musical, Jack Dagger, which was showcased at the Greenwich Theatre, London for the Musical Futures Award. It was also showcased at the Bridewell and the Royal College of Music in London.
Recently, the duo had a track reach number 3 on a French national download chart. Their song, “This Is Love” earned the duo Semi-Finalist status in the Eurovision Contest. Their lyric videos for “Big Blue World” and “Girl in a Gilded Cage” both reached #2 on the Beat100.com World Videos chart, for which they were recognized by the Indie Music Hall of Fame. The latter reached #1 on the Belgium iTunes singles sales charts. The Billboard Magazine Emerging Artists have been featured on the NBC Radio and Westwood One Radio networks. They’ve recently recorded tracks with long-time David Bowie drummer, Woody Woodmansey.
“Big Blue World” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdsWoY9YzE0