Coming from an americana / folk / indie-rock crossover world, Alexander Wolfe’s previous album was described as “The most beautiful album I have heard in years, period” by New York Post. A bold claim, but one similarly echoed by some other big names:
- New York Post – “The most beautiful album I have heard in years. Period”
- The Sunday Times – “A beautiful album with echoes of Nick Drake”
- Q Magazine – “A compelling record” ****
- UNCUT – “An object lesson in how to wring out every last drop of emotion”
- Huey Morgan BBC Radio 2 – “Bon Iver ain’t got nuthin’ on this guy – He’s got some real emotional content, as Bruce Lee used to say”
We now have the first taster from his upcoming third album (due early 2017). Featuring a subtly deployed but devilishly effective horn section, the elegant ‘Fixed For Today’ will be released on October 14th via Dharma Records.